Whether it’s a photo from your newborn photo session or a snap from your last vacation, printing your images on canvas is an eye-catching way to enjoy these memories again and again.
If you have a few photos that you’re thinking about printing on canvas, here are a few guidelines that will help you achieve the best results.
What You’ll Need
- High-Resolution Images. It doesn’t matter if a photo was taken on a DSLR camera, what matters is that you have high-resolution images.
- Printing Services. There are many ways that you can choose to print your photos on canvas. Whether it’s an online service or a professional lab, you need to decide where you would like to print your photos before you start the process.
Printing Photos on Canvas: Important Guidelines
- Sizing. When you want to print on canvas, your photos should be at least 250 KB. Obviously, the larger your photos are, the better the photo will print. If you are taking photos yourself, make sure that you’re always using a high resolution. You can check the size of your photos by right clicking on the file on your computer and clicking on ‘Properties’.
- WhatsApp Photos Won’t Print Well. It is possible to print photos that have been taken on your phone but not if they were received via WhatsApp. This is because the file size is reduced before it is sent through.
- Facebook Photos Can Possibly Be Used. The same applies to photos on Facebook. Whether or not you will be able to print them on canvas will depend on the file size. Download the photo, check the file size, and decide from there.
- Check Your Photos Using an Online Service. If you will be using an online service to print your photos on canvas, the platform will usually tell you whether your photo is good enough to be printed. It’s best to always use a platform that will give you this information if you don’t want to waste your time and money. Naturally, if you are printing your photos at a lab, the technician will tell you whether the photos can actually be printed on canvas.
From there, all that’s left to do is decide where you’re going to display your canvas prints. If the idea of printing your favorite photos on canvas is too stressful, rather seek the assistance of a professional photographer.
For the best quality canvas go through your photographer.
Want more information on Products and services offered?
Michele is a lifestyle portrait photographer in North Oaks & Minneapolis Minnesota. She photographs children and their families both on location and in her studio located in Northeast Minneapolis. mQn Photography is the premier luxury family photographer in the Twin Cities. To schedule your next session with Michele please visit mQn Photography | Twin Cities Photographer or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Michele loves giving back and she provides free photography for families living in the NICU. To request a session please apply directly by submitting a form through https://www.mqnphotography.com/nicu
Michele also specializes in Fresh 48 photography sessions in local Minneapolis Birth Centers and hospitals. To book your Fresh 48 Session with Michele be sure to send her e-mail with your due date to get on the calendar. BOOK NOW